About the Organization
Pioneer Energy Services is a leader in oilfield services with employment opportunities in drilling, wireline, and well servicing.
More than 3,000 Pioneer team members work across the country's major oil and gas producing regions. Wherever we work, Pioneer people are recognized as hard-working problem-solvers dedicated to helping customers get the best results possible.
Safety is always our first priority. Our LiveSafe culture promotes safety on the job and at home. It's also a culture that promotes professionalism and teamwork.
Please Note: The preferred browser for the online application process is Google Chrome, please download and use Google Chrome for applying.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Operations Engineer - Responsible for supervising service team members while performing wireline services on oil and gas wells. The individual may specialize in Open-Hole, Cased-Hole, or seek proficiency in both fields of expertise.
1. Responsible for supervision of a two or three-person wireline crew at the well site or shop;
2. Responsible for maintenance and care of mobile equipment including wireline trucks, crane trucks, and other fleet vehicles. Offshore employees working both on water and inland will be responsible for both vehicle fleet and skid fleet.
3. Responsible for maintenance and care of downhole electronic wireline instruments used for gathering geologic or well geometry data and uploaded via telemetry by electromagnetic cable to surface data acquisition and processing systems. Data is recorded and plotted as a function of depth on well logs. Some interpretation at wellsite is required. Some Well Log analysis skills are required including formation evaluation, production logging, cement bond log, well geometry integrity, and an understanding of open-hole log interpretation.
4. Proficient in the safe use of explosives and operates in compliance with API RP-67;
5. Responsible for regulatory compliance of all rules, regulations, and laws in accordance with appropriate federal, state, or local enforcement agencies;
6. Responsible for adherence to customer rules and policies while on customer's property;
7. Responsible for adherence to company rules, policies, and procedures;
8. Responsible for quality control of log data and service quality that meets company and customer expectations;
9. Communicates with customers and ensures satisfaction with well site services;
10. Responsible for and demands safe operations for all individuals on the jobsite.
- Quality Management
- Oil And Gas
- Logging (Construction)