In the Quality Manager role, you will be responsible for formulating, implementing and administering the Quality Management System (QMS). You will determine strategic initiatives to ensure our products meet and exceed customer expectations and collaborate with other departments to champion a culture of continuous improvement. AS A QUALITY MANAGER, YOU WILL:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Manage quality processes, continuous improvement efforts and quality culture advancements to contribute to overall profitability and growth objectives
- Develop quality team to run all aspects of quality measurements, verifications and testing of product
- Maintain quality system in conjunction with organizational procedures to ensure compliance with ISO, all regulatory requirements, and customer specific requirements
- Lead root-cause analysis investigations and reporting then lead, coach and implement focused improvement activities and teams to mitigate production issues associated with root-cause investigations and analysis
- Drive the manufacturing facility to analyze and report on quality management system efficiency and effectiveness metrics as part of the management review process
You seek ways to improve processes, from small tweaks to complete reengineering. You uncover root causes to difficult problems. You build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations. You invite input and share ownership and visibility. You establish clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results. You provide direct and actionable feedback.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering or related field or equivalent experience plus 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP software (JDE preferred)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient utilization of MS Office
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- MBA preferred
- 5 years experience in a Quality Manager role in a manufacturing environment
- 6 Sigma or other Lean Manufacturing Certification
- Proven Leadership qualities of managing direct reports in fast-paced operations environment
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Continuous Improvement Process
Quality Management Systems
Six Sigma Methodology