Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our clients include but are not limited to highway authorities, aviation, rail/transit entities, tollway authorities, land developers, energy providers and water departments.
Whether it’s for cleaning water, hosting businesses, or connecting our world, solutions are continuously being implemented. What we do is more than construction; we play a part in moving a vision from concept to reality. We work every day to create the spaces people live in and the infrastructure to improve their lives.
You will have the chance to work within our Project Management and Construction Management business in the Northwest, based in Seattle, WA. This will utilize your Project Management expertise to win projects and lead teams in a safe and efficient delivery – from start to finish. We want you to be empowered to deliver the boldest solutions for everyday living.
The Project Manager has responsibility for safety, technical, contractual, budget and schedule activities on medium to large aviation/transit projects. The PM will have responsibility for management and contract performance across multiple disciplines or projects. The successful candidate will be a seller-doer, self-starter, an excellent communicator and presenter, and have proven experience performing the duties below:
• Serving as Project Manager on projects over $50M
• Have experience in leading project teams across all aspects of project delivery and with multiple delivery types
• Working as an owner’s rep PM managing A/E Design and Construction Services and facilitating Design Reviews
• Working on vertical building renovations in a 24/7 operating environment
• Supervising project staff including, Resident Engineers, Office Engineers, Inspectors, Project Control staff and others
• Monitoring project budgets, financial commitments, and expenditures
• Supervising project personnel and assign duties to them and as needed
• Interacting with client management and staff
• Responsible for project performance and participating in Operation Project Reviews
• 15 years of experience as a Project Manager or similar position within an organization
• Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship
• Experience with vertical building renovations in a 24/7 operating environment
• Willingness to co-locate at a project office in the greater Puget Sound region
• Airport terminal experience
Ideally You Will Also Have:
• Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering or another related field
• Professional Engineer (PE) license or other professional qualification
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under URL blocked - click to apply
and [ Link removed ] .