To provide technical sales and application support to Measurement Solution – Australia and New Zealand in generating quotation for ANZ operating units.
Duty 1: Proposal/Quotation Management
Product Model Configuration (Model Selection, Sizing and Configuration)
• Validates and Checks customer-provided model code for correctness and applicability based on customer specifications and current product offerings.
• Identifies service offering based on customer requirements.
• Updates Clarification Deviation Assumption list
• specifications, etc. that are detailed in documents separate from the datasheets) and selects appropriate model code based on current product offerings
• Prepares Clarification Deviation Assumption list.
Lead Time Determination
•Provides product lead time based on system data (standard product lead time)
• Coordinates with the supplier/factory/other support group to obtain/identify specific lead time of a product not readily available on the system (may be a custom item with no standard lead time).
• Generates and submits Gross Profit Report for approval.
• Calculates documentation/ service cost and fills out document/service quote form as part of proposal.
• Collates prices from system or price book.
• Coordinates with the supplier/factory/other support group to obtain product and service pricing.
• Populates the price in the quoting tool upon receipt from suppliers.
•Verifies and applies pricing based on project agreement.
• Validates and calculates pricing using offline pricing tools.
• Performs initial price screening by calculating the final price based on the DOA (Delegation of Authority).
• Calculates documentation/service cost and fills out document/service quote form as part of proposal
• Calculates Freight and packing cost based on payment terms and customer delivery address.
Proposal Document Creation
• Enters quote details, recommended product model codes, and miscellaneous items (documents and services) in system.
• Generates new or revised proposal
•Escalates commercial inquiries to factory /Escalates pricing issues to appropriate support group
• Escalates ITC Issues
• Escalates requests for model creation to the appropriate support group
• Escalates model configuration issues to product configuration solutions team
• Escalates requests to Tool Administrator for systems related concerns
• Escalates commercial inquiries to factory /Escalates pricing issues to appropriate support group
• Coordinates with other teams/support to complete the request of customers
• Analyses issues/concerns raised and provide appropriate corrective actions
Meetings and Records Management
• Attends emergency/kick-off meetings with other functional groups (including Operations and Team Meetings)
• Logs Inquiries
• Records New Customers
• Saves/Uploads/Archives Communication Records (Filenet, OCM, GMS, CRM, Shared Folders, SharePoint)
• Generates Transaction Records (CRM Logging, SSRS Reports, EODN, Etc.)
• Monitors incoming emails in common mailboxes.
• Acknowledges receipt of customer emails/POs/RFQs.
• Updates order/quote records/data/status in Business System
• Verifies New Customer accounts and works with Customer Vendor Data Hub team for creation of accounts in the business systems.
Duty 2: Workload Management
• Allocates Requests/Tasks/ Emails to appropriate individual/support group
• Degree in Engineering (e.g. Instrumentation and Control, Chemical, Mechanical, etc.)
Job Related Experience:
• No experience required.
• Basic knowledge of Instrumentation Engineering Principles
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft office applications
• English language proficient
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Emergency Handling
- Oracle Master Certification
- Data/Record Logging