Inside Sales Engineer – Process Systems and Solutions (PSS)
This role is an integral part of the PSS MEA KOB3 Proposals team, who provides technical and commercial support for our Middle East and Africa (MEA) Lifecycle Sales Team.
Brief Description of Duties/Key Results to be Achieved:
- Coordinates/Collaborates with MEA Sales and Business Development Manager on RFQ received
- Lead proposal kickoff meeting with the MEA Sales/BDM/Cybersecurity Expert to address proposal development logistics.
- Ensure systematic processing of Customer's request for Quotation
- Produce timely and accurate quotes, cost calculations and technical / customer specifications to meet various application and customer requirements.
- Oversee the development of the commercial offer and technical solutions. Lead definition of customized solution for the proposal to meet site specific requirements as necessary.
- Coordinate buyouts with the procurement organization.
- Incorporate contract T&Cs as provided by MEA Sales Managers into the proposal document.
- Ensure that all proposal development efforts are used and completed appropriately using all relevant proposal tools (CRM, PMO, DMS, etc.)
- Works closely with supply chain and procurement for estimated lead time and pricing of goods require for quoting.
- Identify correct incoterms used to ship goods.
- Participate in the MEA Sales to Operations handover. Support MEA Sales organization in the booking process.
- Ensure the timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage, and disposition of proposal information
- Identify and develop best practices for incorporation into Corporate standards
- Ability to coordinate more than one proposal effort simultaneously
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the line manager.
Previous Experience / Skills:
- Proven ability in maintaining positive and constructive work relationships with all work associates
- Comfort in dealing one-on-one directly with end-user and other non-Emerson representatives
- High Proficiency in M/S Word, Excel, Visio
- Proficiency with Power BI is preferred but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Applicants must be willing to travel in Middle East and Africa if required.
- Applicants must be willing to work on Sunday shifts.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Storage (Computing)
- Stress Management
- Booking (Sales)
- Middle East