Date : ASAP
SUMMARY OF ROLE
This role is responsible for financial analysis and management reporting / support to the France Sales company
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Part of the team responsible for Month End closing to a strict 3-day timetable for Financials into HFM. Reporting scope includes P&L, Balance sheet and TWC metrics, HC and other statistical requirements.
• Assist with preparation of the annual Budget, Mid Year Review, Q1 Review and rolling monthy reviews (POR) for Management Review into HFM.
• Monitoring actual performance versus budgets/forecasts and reviewing/commenting on variances. Production of comprehensive monthly reporting in a timely manner to the Business Units, WA and France Sales and Operation Management.
• Input of month end results and forecast to HFM.
• Reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts.
• Maintenance of variable accruals and payments such as penalties, guarantees, commissions, bonuses …
• Provide management with required information that is accurate and timely
• Provide Swiss HQ/BU with various analytical information as required
• Working closely with Sales and Operations departments to better understand their cost center spends
• Occasional weekend/public holiday working is a requirement of the role
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Relevant experience in an industrial company belonging to an international group
• Excellent communication skills (telephone, face to face and written)
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to manage time and work to tight deadlines
• English language
• Business systems used include Oracle, Hyperion HFM, Microsoft Office (Excel / Access / Word / Powerpoint)
CORE COMPETENCIES (Lominger preferred)
Ethics and Values
Integrity and Trust
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.