Provide functional expertise, leadership and coordination in the planning, design, documentation, testing and implementation of high quality local and global Business Systems solutions.
• Lead and manage small to medium sized projects based on Waterfall or Agile project methodologies: Assist with requirements definition, impact analysis and implementation planning; Prepare and review training and application documentation as required; Coordinate training and testing, validate results and sign off, facilitate readiness assessment.
• Provide ongoing Production support for implemented systems (Oracle and edge applications): perform troubleshooting and lead the issue resolution process; communicate promptly and efficiently with relevant support groups; facilitate relationship between support groups and business users and initiate escalations, when appropriate.
• Participate and provide expertise in functional areas related to Business Systems, business processes and implementation projects.
• Perform analysis on business processes, data and issues and provide guidance in change management (advise, design, lead, coordinate).
• Communicate and collaborate effectively with different suppliers, contractor, project teams and business stakeholders to ensure a smooth implementation of business systems changes and a delivery of software and services according to timing and quality expectations.
• Be involved with, and where needed drive, activities related to Emerson’s Digital Transformation.
• Advise users on (Business Intelligence) reporting and coordinate development or maintenance of reports according to user requirements.
Users and Key users of Business Systems local and global.
Gatekeepers, stakeholders and core teams of local and global projects.
Third parties/ customers / contractors.
Manager Business Systems.
European Flow Leadership Team members.
Lead small to medium size local, European or global projects
Manage Contractors, if applicable.
Provide guidance to new Business Systems Analysts.
Functional expertise in one or more business areas (Distribution, Manufacturing, Planning, Finance).
Experience in using ERP/Digital integrated business systems solutions.
Thorough understanding of (Digital) integrated systems.
Exposure to system implementation projects, through direct participation or project management.
Ability to understand evolving technologies and relate to current business demands.
Fluent English language skills; verbal, reading and writing. Other European languages are an advantage.
Bachelor degree in relevant business or technology discipline.
Minimum of 4 years relevant multi-discipline work experience, preferably within an international organization with multiple locations (some years of experience may be compensated with professional qualifications).
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
User Requirements Documents
Enterprise Resource Planning