Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
[ Link removed ]
[ Link removed ]
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Power Service Manager (PSM) is a fundamental contributor to the U.S. Service Operations (USSO) service delivery concept. The PSM serves as the local face and voice of Schneider Electric to our customers and our Field Service Representatives (FSRs) and reports to the Regional Service Director (RSD). The goal of USSO is to construct a Service organization that reflects the specific local needs of our customers and market, while retaining a consistent global level of service delivery. This requires a strong and independent local Service management presence. The primary role of the PSM is coordinating the relationships among our customers and field employees while following our corporate initiatives and policies.
Long-term resource planning and short-term problem-solving creates challenges that require experience, fast-paced decision-making, dedication, and imagination. The principle goals for the PSM are: 1) provide safe work environments for FSRs, 2) manage productivity levels of field service operations, 2) control and reduce operating costs, 4) exceed financial gross margin, 5) exceed Top-Line Sales quota, 6) control overtime, and 7) improve customer satisfaction and employee engagement. Key performance indicators (KPIs) will be created to address each of these goals.
• Direct management responsibility of Field Service Representatives and customers within a service territory defined by a geographic area.
• Oversight of field operations between SE and our customers to ensure efficient and effective implementation of the operational expectations of US Service Operations. The PSM is expected to spend 50% of their time in the field working with FSRs, customers, vendors, and sales personnel.
• Conduct monthly safety meetings, perform FSR site safety audits, complete incident reviews, and ensure the district is in compliance with safety policies and procedures.
• Serve as liaison with Service Support Teams, Logistics, Technical Support, Engineering, and Sales groups within the PSM’s assigned service territory.
• Act as the primary Service contact for SE’s Strategic and Key Account customers. This includes actively developing open business relationships through regular communications and visits.
• Develop and coordinate all FSR training and qualification plans based on territories product install base and in collaboration with the RSD, and Corporate Training.
• Ensure FSRs are familiar with all Schneider Electric policies.
• Mentor FSRs to grow and develop them and support their personal career goals.
• Ensure each FSR is complying with all administration processes and field service reporting requirements. Oversee the FSR Sales Lead process and ensure optimal FSR participation.
• Drive KPIs to maximize Service goals, and then use the KPIs to identify weaknesses and make corrections in order to enhance Service delivery.
• Other duties may be assigned as necessary. Management reserves the right to modify or rescind any outlined work assignments.
Complex Problem Solving