TGRC are currently assisting a leading UK based renewable energy supplier in their progress towards net-zero carbon living. As a part of this, they are recruiting for an Energy Trading Manager that will lead a team responsible for the procurement of energy for the client’s customer base through direct electricity offtake from renewable facilities and the procurement of green certificates.
Working within the trading department and reporting to the Trading Director, you will look to lead the development and growth of the client’s presence in the UK PPA market, whilst being responsible for the team’s management of c. 15 TWh of customer demand.
- Establish and develop commercial arrangements with partner firms and renewable generating facilities.
- Develop the client’s Renewable Certificate Hedging strategies…
- …Implement these strategies through effective calculation and monitoring of Green Certificate requirements and negotiation of deals.
- Ensure regulatory compliance relating to renewable energy supply and green certificate trading.
- Experience in Renewable PPA Market, Energy Trading and/or Risk Management.
- Experience in Green Certificates trading.
- Knowledge of balancing and settlement in Energy markets.
- Experience in developing hedging strategies.
- Energy Supply