- Establish the recruitment sources and perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media and employee referrals
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection
- Represent the company at job fairs
- Keeping in touch with cross-business HR contacts
- Prepare recruitment statistics and feedback according to business need
- Recruitment administrative tasks: preparing new hires files, fills in recruitment related data in HR systems and files
- Posting advertisements, sourcing and screening CVs, scheduling interviews, delivering feedbacks to candidates.
- University Degree
- Previous HR experience is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Internet Recruiting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office