You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical, and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
About the opportunity:
Visit to explore our success, expertise and global reach. [ Link removed ]
Manager of Projects
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide full support and commitment to meet all Worley’s’ HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) goals ensure that all business activities adhere to the utmost ethical practices and conduct.
- Develop and maintain Client Relationships with clients.
- Ensure client expectations are met or exceeded by MOP and all those reporting up through MOP’s area of responsibility; this includes both internal and external customers.
- Support sales activities and project performance including ensuring the Project Managers meet or exceed the As-Sold plan of Revenue and Gross Margin.
- Participate in all Bid / No-Bid discussions for new and existing work for all assigned and new clients.
- Ensure the Project Managers maintain a positive Cash Flow for all the MOP’s projects. Improve accounts receivable conditions and as a minimum meet contractual requirements.
- Actively participate in Project Reviews; review and participate in full office Project reviews for project management group.
- Selection and assignment of PMs to projects, matching the PM skills to the challenges of the project.
- Ensure that all projects have been correctly reviewed by Legal/CMG and that all contractual matters are understood correctly by the project team.
- Ensure that all projects in their portfolio are set up and executed in a manner consistent with company expectations, policies and procedures and that all appropriate quality assurance (QA) requirements are in place.
- Establish and maintain the roles and responsibilities for the Project Managers assigned to the MOP’s projects. This shall be coordinated with the Manager of Project Management.
- Participate in the MOP Succession Plan, as well as establish, maintain, and communicate a development plan for the Successor Candidate.
- Develop and implement a Personal Development Plan, including a training plan for Project Managers assigned to the MOP’s projects.
- Fully support Worley’s mentoring program and People Development processes, including proactive participation and timely interface with employees in the mentoring program and assisting in the movement of personnel between projects and assignments.
- Work with other stakeholders for the benefit of the corporation and to provide support for the overall Worley’s objectives.
- Collaborate with Advisian, market sector leads and GSM to grow the overall portfolio. Actively have conversations with existing and new customers to help identify opportunities for Worley to support those customers.
- Passion and enthusiasm as expected as a member of the Leadership Team, including regular participation in employee related activities.
- Drive and align with Worley’s vision.
Training and Experience:
- 20 years of experience required, BA or BS or related experience
- Extensive experience in engineering and construction work process and activity sequence
- Extensive experience in project delivery and execution across Midstream and Onshore portfolio projects
- Experienced in using and understanding earned value progress
- Experienced in all phases of home office engineering
- Experienced in construction management planning and scheduling
- Large capital project experience preferred
- Experienced in understanding financial requirements for successful project results with an emphasis on achieving the project’s Total Installed Cost (TIC).
- Sound commercial acumen, deals with new concepts and complexity (Business Acumen)
- A transformational mindset with ability to articulate a vision, implement change and process improvement. Solution oriented with the ability to articulate a business case for improvement.
- Laser like focus on change management. No surprises!
Other Essential Functions:
- Excellent communicator
- Operates well in a multi-company team environment
- Prompt and driven worker
- Demonstrates leadership traits and abilities
- Team Player
- Requires travel to jobsites as necessary
What we offer you:
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative, and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunities and are committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
WorleyParsons is an equal opportunity employer that believes in the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds representative of the countries and communities in which we operate.
Coaching And Mentoring
Product Quality Assurance