You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Market Research & Data analytic Advisor
We’re hiring Market Research & Data analytic Advisor for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Karnataka.
Position: Market Research & Data analytic Advisor;
YOE: 10 Years;
What you need to bring:
- Minimum B. Tech or B.E. with minimum 6 CGPA. MBA form a premier institute will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in responsible roles in market research and conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Background in Economics, Statistics, Data science;
- Experience in a marketing research agency or an FMCG company in a similar job;
- Marketing and strategy (focus on market research technical mastery);
- Analytical skills (business performance assessment, analytics, consumer insights, etc.);
- Effective communications;
- Business acumen;
- Project management and collaboration skills;
- Influencing skills without direct authority.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
- Commercial Awareness
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Customer Insight
- Data Analysis
Job ID: PUB389807