Process Engineer - WtE (Waste to Energy)
Based in Surrey
Contract Role Inside IR35
£450 - £500 p/d Via Umbrella Company
Rullion are currently recruiting Process Engineers on behalf of their client, who are framework partners in the Water, Wastewater and Waste to Energy Sectors.
We are currently looking for engineers to work across the full life cycle, from studies and FEED to EPC. Applicants with a background and understanding of Gasification and Methanation operations should apply.
Duties would include carrying out process engineering design activities, following Company standards and procedures to schedule and budget as advised by the Process Lead Engineer / Project Line Manager.
Detailed Services To Be Provided
• Develop, review, and take responsibility for the accuracy of detailed calculations, process engineering datasheets and drawings to specify the process engineering requirements of our projects
• Remain up to date with the latest technical developments in your fields of expertise
• Support internal development and continuous improvement activity as required
• Demonstrate, provide and develop appropriate technical solutions for specific project issues
• Ensure the delivery of challenging project and client targets using sound technical knowledge and decision-making skills
• Take a proactive approach to personal & professional development
• Demonstrate appreciation of commercial and technical risks, managing these appropriately within own work and highlighting any significant issues to relevant Lead Engineers and Process Managers
• Seek opportunities for department and project improvement and contribute to developing solutions
Skills / Qualifications
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
• A successful career in Process Engineering, preferably in the WtE, EfW or Biomass sectors
• Proven core Process Engineering skills, including design experience
• Chemical Engineering degree or similar
• Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered status
• A self-motivated, proactive individual with high achievement drive and initiative, excellent verbal and written communication skills and good organisational awareness
• Ability to impact and influence fellow workers
• Demonstration of customer focus and ability to respond to customer needs whilst achieving project and corporate objectives
• Display analytical and innovation skills to manage new technology
Please apply now or send your CV to [ Email address blocked ] to book in your screening call. Thanks & good luck!