Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
URL blocked - click to applywe are invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defence, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It is our challenge as human beings, too. That is why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It is our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
About the opportunity:
A Steelwork Detailer / Draughtsman (Senior / Principal Designer) is required to aid in the production of General Arrangement and Detail Drawings of secondary steelwork both in cell and out cell steelwork in carbon and stainless steel. Working under guidance of the Steelwork Engineers and Lead Draughtsmen responsible for producing detail drawings. Liaising with both Concrete and Architectural Detailers and other disciplines to produce a clash free design.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Extensive experience of working within a highly regulated industry, preferably within the nuclear industry.
- Experience using Revit to produce General Arrangement and detail design drawings.
- Experience producing steelwork general arrangement and detail drawings for Sellafield Ltd
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with team members.
- It is essential the candidate can manage their own workload and drive completion of the work scope independently against a demanding schedule.
Candidates at lower or higher grades/ rates will be considered if they are suitable for the role.
Working remotely will be considered for the right candidate.
Adobe Creative Suite