Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £88.22 Per Hr (Umbrella)
We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect working on our portfolio of multi-million-pound contracts and campaigns with the MoD, with many associated with the Le TacCIS programme and sub-programmes such as Morpheus, Trinity and EVO.
Ideal engineers will have existing knowledge of military command and control systems or the Le TacCIS programmes.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- A proven ability in Enterprise Architecture design and involvement in the definition or delivery of Business Enterprise and Solution Architectures.
- Strategic thinking and standards definition around Enterprise Architectures and initiatives.
- Ability to derive business and system requirements from stakeholders.
- Detailed knowledge and ability of: Capability Architecture, Service Architecture, Business Architecture, Data Architecture and System Architectures.
- Knowledge of / ability with MoD projects, in particular Le TacCIS programmes such as Morpheus, Trinity and EVO.
- Ability to work across the supply chain from early lifecycle through to delivery and support at an enterprise level.
- Ability to define and communicate target operating models.
- Track record in the delivery of complex enterprise-wide architectures covering people, process and technology.
- Definition of Service Architecture Models, i.e. SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, i.e. NAF, DoDAF, MoDAF, TOGAF or Zachman.
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
- Modelling background, i.e. UML, BPMN, ERD, IDEF.
- Understanding of designing safe solutions.
- Accreditation processes.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).
- Business Architecture
- Business Process Model And Notation
- Control Systems
- Data Architecture