If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Senior Engineer – Sourcing based in Pondicherry, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Identify supplier and evaluate them for Eaton requirements.
- Identifies, leads and drives complex sourcing projects for various commodities
- Conduct Feasibility study based on engineering drawing
- Knowledge about manufacturing process and must have strong knowledge of one of commodities like, Fabrication, stampings, machining, plastic molding and PCBA
- Proficient in PPAP and GD&T, different types of raw materials & commodities
- Analysis Skill in Excel sheet
URL blocked - click to apply
- BE/BTech (Industrial Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical)
- 5+ years in Sourcing
- Shoud costing, Supplier selection, Negotiation & Supplier relationship management.
- Proficient skills level in MS Office: Excel (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, V-lookup, Conditional Formatting), word and Power Point presentations. Good communicator of both written and verbal information
- Strategic Sourcing + New Product development role preferred
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only