By joining us as a Representative 2, Customer Service, you get to echo this promise as Emerson’s frontline representative and serve as a solutions provider for both internal and external customers. You will be supporting the Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions Therm-O-Disc business, a global leader in the design, innovation, and manufacture of temperature sensors, controls, hermetic seals, connectors, and feed-throughs. Therm-O-Disc caters to a broad range of customers from automotive, components, electronic, industrial, aerospace and defense trade.
In this capacity, you will be responsible for order management and forecast maintenance to support the Sales Team in expediting orders while working closely with multiple teams including Production and Planning groups. Here, you will have the opportunity to exhibit your customer service skills and build strong relationships with our customers in every interaction and make it easy for them to do business with us.
- Order Entry Management: Review and process orders from international and domestic customers that are received via multiple sources such as order mailbox, customer web-based systems (The Portal, Oracle, and Ultriva). Tracks all orders processed for sales order activity/volume measurement.
- Provide information on customer orders and inquiries through phone, fax and e-mail including price and lead time, sales acknowledgement, and terms and conditions, resolves order issues and pro-actively find alternative solutions/options for customers.
- Conduct daily Quality Audit on processed Sales Orders.
- Create, maintain, and update various reports including Forecast Maintenance, Sales Orders and Purchase Orders records, Affiliates Requests for MRO items, Misc-Min Spreadsheets, Customer’s PO’s Terms and Conditions and Open Backlogs.
- Participate in collaborative activities with the Global and Manila teams in identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Behavioral Discipline, or Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience gained from interactive customer service and related functions
- Minimum of 3 years experience gained from marketing, industrial sales, supply chain, engineering, manufacturing or technology business
- Knowledgeable in Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Refrigeration (HVACR)
- Data entry experience and knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures relating to order entry
- Excellent computer skills: understands the internet, utilize web-based sites and comfortable in using a variety of non-MS Office Computer Applications
- Practical knowledge on Oracle e-business suite, Ekanban system, Portal, Ultriva System, AS400, and SharePoint
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.