Do you feel enthusiastic about contributing to shaping a sustainable energy future for one of the fastest-growing countries in Asia? Then join a creative team with fantastic growth opportunities and be a part of the world leader in wind energy
Construction Greater Asia & Japan > Project Management Office (PMO)
Construction Greater Asia - for Vietnam
- Financial controlling - manage reporting and administration experience in complex project environment.
- Prepare payment claims and raise each claim according to the reported cashflow and in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Forecast cash inflows and outflows on a weekly basis with inputs from APM / PM.
- Monitor the project budget to ensure all expenditures are within the allowance.
- Forecast POC (conservatively) using the budget model with input from Project Manager and monitor on a monthly basis. Raise uncertainties as soon as foreseen.
- Maintain builder and billing plan creation, milestone release for invoice & cash-in revision.
- Create Purchase Orders for large items, handle component creation for as-built & intercompany invoice handling.
- Work with the document controller to device communication plan & document control plan for the project.
- Ensure timely submission of documents, letters & other submittals to the client.
- Handle project release, ToR, classification of projects, handling spares & stocks & project close
- Ensure handover documentation is well prepared before the handover meeting
- Support site when needed
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration / Commerce / Accounting or other related fields
- Required Financial controlling and administration experience in complex project environment.
- Managed reporting function in major project environment.
- Worked within a project team environment
What We Offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to challenge your skills and develop professionally.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th January 2020
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.