Your Person Information may be stored on servers that are located in your country of residence, Emerson Global Corporate or other countries. We may also share your Personal Information with Emerson’s affiliates worldwide and necessary service providers. In these cases, Emerson will take reasonable steps to ensure that the data recipient is obligated either under the law or through contractual arrangements to provide adequate protection on the data received from us.
Please do read below linkage for “Privacy Notice” in details before your application. If you have any questions about the above first paragraph or this “Privacy Notice”, please discontinue your application immediately; if you continue your application, you will be deemed to have consented to the above first paragraph and all content in the “Privacy Notice”.
[ Link removed ]
• Responsible for FSG sales bookings, building and managing customer relationships and promotion of company’s image and products in Yunnan Province.
1. Work as team member to develop and implement business plan for FSG business in Yunnan Province.
– Investigate the FSG business in Yunnan Province
– Work out the strategy and tactics for both short term and long term
– Work out and implement the business plan and action plan
2. Account management
– Build up relationship with major customer’s sales & distribution companies
– Build up relationship with design institutes and EPCs;
– Develop and implement account plan for each major account (including DI and EPC)
– Become a consultant and business partner who is the earliest contact point whenever the customers have any issue
3. Project Pursuits
– Build robust project funnel
– Implement best practices for strategic selling and Emerson project pursuit process
4. Complete annual sales target
• Bachelor degree in instruments, process control or automation engineering.
• At least 4 years’ experience in Automation, Process Control or Instrumentation industry.
• Strong written and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
• Occupational Health and Safety Acumen
• Familiar with flow meter, flow system, flow measurement principle and metrology standard.
• Master automation instrumentation operation principle.
• Must have strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Team player willing to perform any duties to provide exceptional services to exceed customer expectations
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Account Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Flow Measurement