We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction, plans, reviews, and analyzes quality related data. Identifies problems, offers resolutions, and performs reporting activities.
- Conducts statistical studies using Statistical Process Controls and other Quality Improvement Process tools.
- May implement a Quality Assurance and/or Quality Management System such as ISO 9000, API, ESME, etc. for the site or project.
- May act in vendor surveillance activities on projects.
- This is the degreed, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Coordinator, and may supervise other Quality Assurance/Quality Control Coordinators.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Candidate should have 5 years of experience which includes Engineering, Applied Science or related Technical Field education.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 144184
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Applied Science
- Iso 9000
- Quality Management
- Statistical Process Control (Spc)