Responsible for coordinating the strategy, production, execution, and performance measurement of digital marketing and demand generations programs designed to communicate to internal and external audiences and promote Emerson discrete and industrial products and services worldwide. Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to create digital marketing campaigns designed to drive sales growth opportunities and deliver marketing ROI. This role requires a high degree of collaboration and interaction with multiple international teams by phone and/or email on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales, industry leaders and other stakeholders to project manage the campaign development process and timeline throughout the entire life cycle.
- Manage the execution of integrated marketing campaign tactics by working with resources from different marketing teams/functions (e.g. social media, web, creative, analytics). Ensure service level agreements are met within the expected timeline.
- Ensures production of campaign assets are moving through the pipeline, all projects and tasks are properly assigned and executed, and manages revisions for final approval of campaign owner.
- Sets expectations with stakeholders and keeps them informed of marketing guidelines, branding, compliance and best practices.
- Establish campaign performance metrics, create reports, and share findings and improvement opportunities with stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Sales, Marketing, and industry leaders to promote Events and Tradeshows.
- Support marketing managers and stakeholders throughout the entire campaign process, ensuring best practices and making recommendations as needed.
- Collaborate closely with marketing automation team to produce campaign assets and communications programs using Eloqua, ON24, and other tools as needed.
- Serve as brand ambassador, ensuring brand compliance per Emerson Global branding guidelines and adhering to standards and processes to keep projects moving forward.
- Develop strategies to grow and enrich the marketing contact database and actively participate in governance efforts to maintain database health and compliance.
- B.A. or B.S. or similar (Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or Communications or similar) or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of digital marketing and/or marketing campaign experience required.
- Experience writing, editing, producing, and tracking digital content
- Strong communication skills in English required (speaking, writing, presenting)
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tableau, PowerBI, or other analytics and data visualization tools.
- Database management and CRM experience is a plus.
- Proficient using MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in graphical design using Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Comfortable collaborating with others in-person or virtually in a face paced environment.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
- Public Relations