Work very closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in Denmark to ensure that Divisional strategic objectives and financial targets are met.
Communicate effectively and efficiently with local and Divisional management regarding any financial matters.
- Provides detailed analysis and reporting for the development and execution of strategies including Annual Budgets, Profitability Review, Monthly POR. Assist the Monthly POR preparation of the P&L (Bridges included) and assist the Monthly POR HFM upload.
- Active participation in month end close routines (including Financials and POR), ensuring major variances are understood, investigated and explained to management, and month end delivrables are met in an accurate and timely manner. Supervision of subledger closing.
- Responsibility for ensuring accurate and timely preparation of standard management reports including P&L, B/S, headcount, inventory analysis, balance sheet counter check and reconciliation through preparation of manual journals.
- Assists regular quarterly balance sheet reviews and participates in the annual balance sheet review, understands and explains the variances and communicate the results to the Finance Controller
- Ensuring a proper and accurate weekly and monthly Sales and Backlog reporting
- Provides routine and ad-hoc analysis and projects as required by the Financial Controller and the Global Sales teams.
- Responsibility for monthly consolidation and integrity of the divisional monthly forecast
- Responsibility for the preparation of presentations for various management meetings when required.
- University or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Strong personality, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- 1 to 3 year of work experience in a finance/accounting role
- Very strong/advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English advanced level written & spoken
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.