Provides Customer Service through processing of incoming orders received via fax and email. Responsible for the preliminary review of purchase orders to ensure accuracy and completeness of order information before processing and entering the data into the ERP system. Orders can be received from Distribution Partners and various type of customers.
- Conducts preliminary review of all incoming orders and checks for completeness and accuracy of order information.
- Enters order information into the ERP system
- Responsible for validating special net pricing as evidenced by a mismatch to the database, via web-based Net Pricing Application.
- Verifies acceptable payment terms.
- Ensures that all orders are well accounted for to avoid missing orders.
- Coordinates with Regional Sales Offices, distribution partners and customers to address data inconsistencies.
- Be able to support Customer Service functions such as Phone, Email, and Public Internet.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- College Graduate
- 1 year Order/Data Entry experience
- Knowledgeable in MS office applications
- Good customer support skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Ability to perform multi-tasking
- Has a strong sense of urgency
- Strong in written and verbal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Accurate in delivering outputs
- Detail oriented
Imagine being surrounded by more than 110,000 intelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Our diverse and inclusive team combines technology and engineering in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.
This exciting environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $22.3 billion in sales and facilities in 141 countries. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Explore them now and join us in doing what’s never been done before.
Attention To Detail