Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Business Development Specialist
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are looking for an Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Business Development Specialist to join the global innovation organization. The BDS will work to accelerate our growth in the electric vehicle charging infrastructure with a focus on the USA.
The electric vehicle infrastructure market is expanding at a rapid pace. EV Infrastructure is one of the few markets that continued to expand in the recent challenging economic environment. The projections for future growth are significant. The selected candidate for this role will commercialize the entire Schneider product offering for application inside the EV charging infrastructure solution environment.
The EV Infrastructure BDS selected candidate will be working closely with clients to strategically design end to end EV Infrastructure solutions that work with almost every business in the Schneider organization. We work with the Power Distribution, Power Solutions, Secure Power, Process Automation, Aveva, Alpha and GreenStruxure, Engineering, GSC and our Channel team just to mention a few. The new member of our team should be customer focused, understand how to quickly qualify opportunities, be able to work both independently and with various Schneider teams.
- Quickly assess and identify the correct account viability for near term and/or long-term growth.
- Provide demonstrated methodology for account assessment and be able to deliver in both oral and documented format.
- Demonstrate methodology for account engagement and account development. Be able to provide projected account development timelines.
- Beneficial to have an understanding Schneider US Businesses and organizations. Working with and identifying partners in Schneider’s power distribution, software and control applications environment.
- Achieve growth through solid relationships with prospective clients, gaining detailed understanding of their needs, pain points and strategic direction
- Being aware of market trends
- Work with marketing management to ensure promotional activity is carried out to enhance the company image and increase brand on e-mobility awareness
- Provide regular feedback to management and team members on Schneider's positioning in the marketplace
- Communicate and interact with business decision makers at all levels to identify needs and requirements as well as market opportunities
- Work within Schneider Electric and network of Schneider partners to bring comprehensive and industry leading solutions to our customers.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the products, services and solutions that are most important to electric vehicle infrastructure applications.
- Experience in managing tenders and tailoring tenders to provide unique solutions to suit customer requirements
- Understanding and adaptability to the evolving electric vehicle infrastructure solutions and offers.
Professional & Personal Skills:
- Appropriately pursues business objectives with a focus on achieving business unit objectives.
- Change Resilient/Adaptable – highly organized, disciplined, and handles complex, ambiguous or stressful situations in a calm, professional manner.
- Sizes up situations quickly, is practical, knows the right things to do and when to do them.
- Communication - Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to present to C/level customers
- Organized – Works in a systematic and structured manner to ensure tasks are performed efficiently with a minimum use of resources, time or effort.
- Communications – Uses various communication methods to ensure the entire pursuit team is apprised of important information as well as be a spokesperson for Schneider Electric in the eMobility space
- Comfortable working as an individual entrepreneur and be part of a team focused on success of the electric vehicle infrastructure market for Schneider Electric.