The Opportunity :
Our Asset Integrity team is expanding and we are looking for people who have a keen interest in working as an In-Service Inspector. This is an entry level, development position and we are looking for individuals who have a passion and proactive attitude that will go through the development program and work towards taking care of a wide variety of assets for full plant life cycle to ensure a safe, reliable and compliant operation.
Key Accountabilities :
- Work with a senior level inspector to conduct external inspections of both new and in-service equipment and piping
- Assist with internal inspections, pressure equipment database maintenance as well as assisting with management of corrosion monitoring programs
- Willing to develop to acquire the required certificates to be pressure piping and pressure equipment ABSA certified inspector
- Ensuring that you have understanding of the limitations and applicability of NDE Techniques
Other Details :
- Job location : Fort McMurray, Alberta - Horizon Oil Sands site
- Eligible for relocation pursuant to Canadian Natural’s Relocation Regular Policy
- Company sponsored fly-in/fly-out and camp facilities with flights from Calgary or Edmonton
- Shift schedule : 7 days on, 7 days off
- This is a safety sensitive position
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
Skills & Qualifications :
- Entry level 0-3 years working in an operating facility
- Class 5 driver's license or equivalent
- Preferred background in :
- Mechanical / Metallurgical
- Technology Diploma
- Power Engineering
- Welding / Pipefitting / Boiler making / NDE
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement : "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
- Pipe (Fluid Conveyance)
- Self Motivation