0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Modularization and Fabrication Advisor
- We’re hiring Modularization and Fabrication Advisor for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team;
- This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Position: Modularization and Fabrication Advisor;
- YOE: 15 Years;
- Contract: Permanent;
- Location: Bangalore.
What you need to bring:
- We are looking for Oil & gas/petrochemical/refinery industries;
- Bachelor’s or master's in engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction Management degree from a recognized university or some other technical field related management (with CGPA 6.5 and above);
- Minimum 15 years of experience in similar field;
- Willing to work in shifts;
- Must have both design and construction experience in modularization design;
- Have you performed multiple modularization feasibility studies;
- Willing to relocate to Bengaluru;
- Minimum 10 years in Construction/Fabrication in site-based roles and 5 years of modularization design project support during FEL stages;
- Execution experience in modularization design and construction for small scale brownfield and large/mega greenfield industrial projects;
- Performed modularization feasibility studies and provided design and execution support throughout the FEL and EPC project phases;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to be able to interface with both internal and external senior leadership.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
- Construction Management
Job ID: PUB398972