We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Barcelona, Santa Perpetua de la Mogoda
Purpose of the Job
- Perform control engineering activities for one or several functions from architecture to detailed specification, interface and Pure Principle Scheme or Logical Diagram LD3.
- Implement the development practices and rules as defined in the Train Control support plans (SyMDP, SyQP, SCMP, SyVP).
- For its function formulating a Low voltage and SW control design solution that fulfils the specified customer.
- Deliver all TC & IS Engineering outputs including Functional Design Description FDD with man machine interfaces, Electrical Schemes and Electrical Products definition (with the support of Electrical Lead Engineer), in compliance with the Engineering Quality Cost Delay commitments.
- Deliver Interface Control Document (ICD) for sub system participating in its function.
- Treatment of Change Request (CR) related to its function.
- Ensuring standardization and maximize the carry over or reference function with previous project.
- Provide support for Supplier interface test or TC&IS verification tests on PC or TCMS Test Bench
- Provide support during train integration, upon request.
- Provide support during train validation, upon request.
- Contribute to the return of experiences on his/her domain (Software, Schematic, Apparatus).
Knowledge & Experience
- English language.
- Rolling stock functional engineer experiences on its functions.
- Experience in electrical and schematic design activity.
- Experience in electrical or electro-mechanical or automation (Programmable Logic Controller) engineering with minimum of 1-2 years’ experience.
- Hands-on experience in design & development in developing in IEC61131-3 software or using model based development tools like Matlab / Simulink, Control Build etc
- Knowledge of network topologies and interfaces for Serial, Ethernet, MVB and other industrial communication network.
- Communication abilities
• Use the return of experience of TCMS design item related to its function
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.