Are you an experienced business development manager looking for the next step in your career?
At WRS we are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a globally leading utility company that help provide power to the renewable energy industry. You will responsible for growing the business throughout France for the client.
- Identify and develop value added opportunities that fall outside a typical commodity rental within the Utilities sector
- Establish and gradually improve a market overview incl. customer clustering, competition mapping, pricing, legal & regulatory frame, sector trends
- Develop a Utilities Germany strategy and action plan 2023-2025 & agree with the sector Leader.
- Implement strategy & action plan with quantifiable targets & within a defined time frame
- Prepare accurate and timely forecast information and other sales information as required by the sector leader.
You will have:
- Commercially skilled technical sales professional
- Experience of selling (or renting) capital equipment or selling a technical / engineering consultancy service
- Ability to work efficiently within different European cultures in all Europe countries
- Ability to recognize and coordinate internal resources to best address the customer opportunities
- Proficiency at developing and delivering outstanding presentations to potential and existing customers, at purchasing, engineering, and management levels
Preferably an engineering or scientific background, coupled with a formal training or qualification in managing a sales or marketing team
- Preferably good knowledge in electrical power application
This will be a remote based role within France with frequent travelling.
Would you like to have a chat about the role? Please apply below or email [ Email address blocked ]
- Electrical Engineering
- Hardworking And Dedicated