- Responsible execute planned and unplanned instrumentation and controls related maintenance activities on equipment covered in the scope of the O&M Contract.
- Direct Report to Control & Instrument Supervisor
- Under the supervision of the C&I Engineer, execute Electrical, Instrumentation and Control related activities at the Power Plant.
- Upload in the CMMS the C&I maintenance activity report.
- Interact closely with all Power Plant personnel, specially the other maintenance department personnel as well as the operation staff.
- Conducting all business activities according to the COMPANY Codes of Ethics.
- Execute C&I related maintenance activities according to the work plan provided by the CMMS and approved by the EC&I Engineer.
- Responsible to alert the C&I Engineer on any deviation from the instructions as issued in the procedure or PTW and require his assessment.
- Responsible to assist in reducing maintenance cost by efficient use of consumable, parts and tools and preventing their lose or damaged.
- Pursuant to the approval of the Site management team, can be incorporated within the outage crew during planned or unplanned inspections.
- At any time ensure compliance with the Owner's, COMPANY and legislative EHS requirements relevant to assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Participate in O&M experience exchange events.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Energy Production