The basic function of this position is to aid and assist the Crane Operators with hoisting activities, signaling and to perform other functions to benefit the company and the job.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist off-loading boats inshore and offshore.
- Assist with any and all Bolt-ups and Hydro testing.
- Assist Blaster/Painters when needed.
- Attach rigging to different loads and equipment.
- Perform hand signals when assisting or directing the crane operators.
- Knowledge of lift methods and types of tackle used for lifting.
- Ability to determine tackle used for lifts and its lifting capacity.
- Keep all work areas clean at all times.
- Perform work in places 6’ and higher.
a) Education and Training – High School diploma or equivalent
b) Technical Experience – Must be able to obtain a Rigger’s certification
c) Experience – 1+ years rigging experience
Signaling (Crane Rigging)
C (Programming Language)
Rigging (Sailing Ship)
Rigging (3 D Modeling)