The Laser Operator position is responsible for all job tasks associated with the cutting of the parts and the proper removal and identification of the cut parts from the cutting table and packaging, including but not limited to: ensuring proper tech table values, nozzle selection, material checks, cut quality, transformations and product inspections. As the Laser Operator you are responsible for the quality and quantity of the parts coming off the table(s).
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Mechanically inclined, production oriented, and safety and quality conscious.
- General knowledge of crane operation and ancillary lifting devices.
- Detail oriented with ability to inspect material for quality conformance through the use of measuring devices and drawings.
- Working knowledge of general computer programs is preferred.
- Previous experience with laser operations is preferred.
- General Knowledge
- Attention To Detail