Provide support to keep the Fractionators LDAR program in compliance.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
This is an entry-level role that will assist both maintenance and operations at the Lone Star NGL fractionation facilities. Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Repairing leaks on valves and process piping for LDAR requirements.
- Cleaning and maintaining warehouse, assisting operations and maintenance projects.
- Assisting in plant shutdowns cutting grass performing housekeeping throughout the plant facilities.
- Complete appropriate documentation and paperwork as required.
- Actively participate in safety program and initiatives.
- Perform maintenance on compressors, motors, cooling equipment, pumps, valves, pipelines and other related Fractionation equipment.
- High school diploma or GED
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
Requires 0-2 years of experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Driving, walking, standing frequently
- Exposure to adverse weather, cramped conditions and some heavy lifting
Visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment
- Occasional overnight travel may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
DISCLAIMER: The above statements, which are subject to change, are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.