Main Duties : Bfrevan is currently looking for a QC Mechanical Engineer for a large offshore carbon steel pipeline project.
Candidate must have a minimum 3 -5 years experience working on similar offshore carbon steel pipeline projects.
• Shall have a valid AWS CWI or CSWIP 3.1 certification in welding inspection and a minimum of five years’ experience in welding inspection after the certification.
• Valid CSWIP or PCN certification in interpretation of radiographs or ASNT Level Ill certification in radiography and shall have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in film interpretation after the certification.
• ASNT or PCN Level II certification in the (MT, PT, UT) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience after the certification.
• In addition to Pipeline experience (offshore) & Oil/Gas experience.
Email/Conatct : [ Link removed ]
Salary : USD 2500 to USD 3500 + Company provided free food, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, annual ticket and single status
- Mechanical Engineering
- Product Quality Assurance
- Software Quality Control
- Oil And Gas
- Oil Painting