You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Order Management Delivery Operator (Admin)
About this role: Order Management Delivery Operator (Admin)
We are seeking an experienced Order Management Delivery Operator for one of our large global energy clients in Bayswater, Victoria for a short term contract.
- Primary function is to support the Order Management (OM) Team.
- Order Processing - Process customer orders into SAP in an efficient and timely manner, ensuring accurate material, pricing, stock, freight has been assigned. Order confirmations sent to the customer. Ensure purchase requisition/orders have been raised to the factory and/or delivery dockets generated for delivery.
- Answer phone enquires and direct customers to the correct area of the business.
- Order Administration - Customer returns (goods reversal, financial credit), stock allocation to order, debtor queries, close open Purchase Orders.
- Monitor back orders, check order delivery dates, and send confirmation to customers, co-ordinate technical and commercial clarifications including creditworthiness and export control checks.
- Invoicing - Manual invoicing as required; ensuring any open billings topics are completed/escalated prior to the end of each month.
- Ensure appropriate and timely response to customer requests, queries, and issues.
- Effectively liaise with external and internal stakeholders, including customers, team leads, sales team and product team.
What you need to bring:
- Previous experience in a customer service/order entry environment.
- Strong IT skills – SAP knowledge is Mandatory.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Provide outstanding service to internal and external customers.
- Engage with factories to ensure deliveries are accurately and efficiently delivered.
- Logistics experience is highly desirable.
- Excel knowledge at least a moderate level
- High profile global energy client
- $34+ (negotiable on experience) per hour, PLUS super
- Early June start
- Monday to Friday, Bayswater location
- 4 month contract
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
- Customer Service
- Order Picking
- Sap Applications
Job ID: PUB401593