We're looking for motivated entry-level Junior Sales Consultants to join our New York team to grow our sales footprint within the renewables, infrastructure, environmental and financial sectors across America.
Who are we? Spencer Ogden is an award-winning global energy and infrastructure sales company, specializing in people. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a fast-paced, professional, and collaborative working environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 12 offices worldwide, over 350 employees, and 25% growth plans this year alone.
The Ideal candidates will use their passion for sales, recruitment and set the PACE in all aspects of their role. Specializing in sales within our core sectors, they will be responsible for identifying, attracting, securing new business, and placing candidates within our clients.
The role of the Junior Sales Consultant is to identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (business), and candidate relationships within a competitive industry, providing solutions, delivering results for our clients, and enhancing candidates' careers. Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing a quality service by headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission. The role is fast-paced, providing a variety of work and challenges daily. Other responsibilities include:
- Networking, and developing new business relationships
- Business development, cold calling, and pitching Spencer Ogden's services to potential clients
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Bachelor's degree preferable; we are open to degree type
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Motivated individuals with a go-getter mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can think outside the box and solve problems
- Able to show initiative
- Must hold permanent working rights in the USA upon application
- World-class, award-winning training and development programs
- Competitive basic salary and industry-leading uncapped commission
- Agile working - WFH up to 2 days a week (current COVID measures are in place)
- 15 paid vacation days, 8 paid holidays, 5 sick/mental health days, 4 volunteer days of your choice, Christmas to New Year paid off, and your Birthday off
- Medical, Health, Dental Insurance, and all premiums covered
- Employee Assistant Program - We care about your wellness!
- 401k plan
- Friday 3.00 pm finish and flexible working hours
- [ Link removed ]
What happens after you apply?
Today we wish to offer our potential employees a new experience to help guide them in their career paths. Going beyond your technical skills and what is on your cv/resume, we want to help you better understand your soft skills and identify what makes you unique which will help you in your career evolution and mobility. All applicants will receive a link to our assessment tool, and we ask that you complete both the Shape and Drive tests.
We ask that you take the time to complete this within 24 hours of your application. You will receive a full report on your results.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with #LifeatSO','identifier':Email blocked - click to apply':'PropertyValue','name':'Spencer Ogden','value':'82'},'datePosted':'2022-01-31T18:04:44.789Z','validThrough':'2023-01-31T23:59:59.000Z','employmentType':,'hiringOrganization':Email blocked - click to apply':'Organization','name':'Spencer Ogden','sameAs':'[ Link removed ] '},'baseSalary':Email blocked - click to apply':'MonetaryAmount','currency':null,'value':Email blocked - click to apply':'QuantitativeValue','unitText':'ANNUM','minValue':45000,'maxValue':45000}},'jobLocation':Email blocked - click to apply':'Place','address':Email blocked - click to apply':'PostalAddress','streetAddress':null,'
- Active Listening
- Business Development
- Cold Calling