As one of the world’s most value resources, our team is solving some of the world’s most complex water issues. Whether it’s treating, distributing or storing water, Jacobs reaches across boundaries and collaborates to successfully deliver customized innovative solutions. We provide you the means and tools to work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects to grow your career and help protect this valuable resource.
Our Water business is currently seeking for a Resident Engineer, Civil to be part of our project team in Tuas, Singapore.
The position will work Under general supervision of a Project / Construction Manager, Lead RE and Chief Resident Engineer, evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering and construction management and supervision techniques, procedures, and criteria; with following essential responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise Resident Technical Officer(s) (RTO) assigned to the project
- With additional experience within one area, the individual is expected to assist in the design of larger and more complex assignments
- Provides leadership and accountability for the implementation, and measurable performance, of the Jacobs Beyond Health and Safety Program
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Bachelor in Engineering (Civil / Structural) – from an approved university (under BCA’s list of accepted university for RE registration).
- Registration as Resident Engineer with IES – JAC
- Min 5 years of relevant construction experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of programmes.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.