Element has an opportunity for a Business Development Manager responsible for Sales accounts within UAE.
In this role you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities to sell the full breadth of Element services to meet assigned targets.
This role will be based in Abu Dhabi , UAE
Skills / Qualifications
- Drive profitable sales expansion with a focus on acquiring new and re-engaging with dormant accounts, while growing existing clients gathering and analyzing market and industry intelligence, metrics, and trends to determine customer needs
- Deliver business development related presentations, negotiate, and close business with nominated accounts, working in coordination with location business development resources providing positive leadership and representation of Element to the public, customers, vendors, and to all employees through membership in professional organizations, serving on company project teams, conducting employee meetings and visiting work areas and interacting with employees
- Represent company at industry association meetings to promote company and services offered and work closely with other sales roles and utilizes technical support to maximize the sales realized in the territory
- Prepare reports and presentations showing sales volume by sector, region, location, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion , actively utilizing CRM to record activities
- Lead access and persuasion steps in sales process, including qualifying, relationship building, needs evaluation, solution development/presentation and closing
5-10 years of Technical Sales experience along with a Bachelor degree in Engineering / Material Science
TIC experience (preferred) along with proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Dynamics AX and CRM, Word, Excel)
- Availability, flexibility, and maturity to represent the company at a broad range of events / projects in the community, with customers and within the company and able to remain calm when faced with mounting pressure related to deadlines and multiple priorities
- Good interpersonal skills along with well-developed oral & written communication skills to meet a variety of communication needs
- Ability to interface with clients, win new work and determine their requirements; developing proposals including cost estimates, work plan and terms & conditions
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time; some overnight travel may be required
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: age, disability, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, race, religion, responsibility of dependents, sexual orientation, or gender identity or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
- Business Development
- Customer Demand Planning
- Dynamics Ax 2012
- Interpersonal Skills