You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are currently supporting a global leader in the offshore energy industry to find an HR Administrator.
This is a permanent staff vacancy to be based in their Aberdeen offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an EPC company that is involved in in some of the largest offshore projects in the industry.
If contributing to breakthrough projects in a truly global playground inspires you, this might be the opportunity for you.
Provide administration support to the People & Culture team, including, but not limited to:
- Processing Employee lifecycle data changes and undertaking employee data management changes in our HR systems.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to issue contracts of employment, processing new start documentation, updating relevant HR systems, notifying key stakeholders and organising as well and conducting Employee inductions.
- Record, process and monitor all types of employee leave.
- Issue exit documentation and undertake actions related to termination of employment.
- Resolve queries received via our HR portal from Employees and Line Managers.
- Generate routine monthly and quarterly reports as well as ad-hoc reports upon request.
- Support the business with special ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Responsible for high quality electronic filing of documentation.
- Formulates partnerships across the People & Culture function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.??
- Serves as a point of contact for HRBPs, Line Managers and Employees.
- Partners with internal communication team in order that employees are aware of and understand the key business drivers and performance/behavioural expectation.?
- Collaborates with line management, employees and other P&C staff members to evaluate existing and introduce and implement new P&C programs.???
- Ensures new policies and programs are effectively communicated and meet defined goals and objectives.?
- Preferred degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.??
- 2 to 3 years of general working knowledge of People and Culture and specific knowledge of Leave of Absence.?
- Excellent ability to solve problems and meet deadlines by juggling multiple, competing and changing priorities.?
- Solid PC skills including proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and database software.?
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, as well as external suppliers and organisations.?
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations.?
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Business Planning
- Data Management
- Human Resources
Job ID: BBBH42918