This position will be responsible for managing some of Order Management's top accounts, including but not limited to analyzing data to assist the accounts in ordering the correct product mix.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- For some of our top accounts, be the contact person for all Operation's needs, including orders booked, suggestions on what to order, suggestions of replacement for stocked out items, returns, and general issues with orders.
- Interface between sales and the customer to foster relationships and communication.
- Have weekly meetings with accounts and sales to review open orders availability dates and release dates with a focus on both Residential stocking and Commercial jobs.
- Review customer's stock on an ongoing basis with a comparison to stock needs based on PSI analysis in order to suggest to the customer what should be ordered for stock.
- Review incoming orders and contact the customer when what is being order might need to be adjusted.
- Proactively contact distributor's branches and sales managers to make sure we are meeting customer's needs.
- Keep customers and sales apprised of new programs such as the freight prepaid program and PSP orders.
- Actively promote company initiatives such as selling As-Is product and others as needed.
- Be involved in the BU forecasting process with our sales team and our analysts in Demand Planning.
- Work with the warehouse, logistics and distributors in ideas to reduce freight damages.
- Track perfect order for each account assigned and assure that realistic RK dates are being assigned to orders.
- Work closely with demand planning on new product change over.
- Skills with Microsoft office with a focus on Excel are required.
- Assist with special projects
- Perform other job functions as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- General computer skills (word, excel, power point, outlook).
- SAP experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, breastfeeding or related medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, domestic partnership, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, military or veteran status or other legally protected status (except when one of these criteria is a legally permissible bona- fide occupational qualification).
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the Company, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Click here to view the EEO is The Law Poster and the supplement.
Click here to view the Notice to Job Applicants and Employees regarding San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and the Know Your Rights poster.
Applicants with a disability who need assistance with the application process may contact Human Resources by email at [ Email address blocked ] or by calling
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word
- Order Picking