Why Blue Raven Solar?
Blue Raven Solar is one of the largest and fastest growing residential solar companies in the nation. We are looking for hard working and self-motivated sales leaders who have a desire to upstart their career and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value. We are the highest rated solar company on [ Link removed ] .
- Ranked 6th largest residential installer in the nation (GTM Research Report) in less than 5 years.
- We’re Idaho’s Best Solar Company, 6th fastest company growing in UT in 2020
- Best in Biz Awards – Gold Winner for most customer-friendly company category
- Two time winner on the Inc5000 fastest growing private company in the USA
- Glassdoor’s Highest Rated Company to Work for in 2020
Sales Representative Job Description:
As a company, we want to be a powerful force for good in our employees’ lives by creating a unique culture that impacts us in a positive way and empowers each of us to reach our full potential. We dream of a better future for our customers, our employees, and our planet, and we want you to be an integral part of that future.
Blue Raven Solar Sales Consultants are the life force of our company. They are what makes the magic happen and the reason the rest of the company gets paid. We appreciate that.
You will work closely with potential and current customers, guiding them through the process of converting from traditional power usage to clean, cost-effective, solar energy. Consultants are vital in helping interested homeowners understand the importance of solar energy while proactively earning their business. You must own the sales process with an account manager mindset from acquisition to close, but no worries - you will be supported by the best customer service, operations and install teams in the business.
What We’re Looking For:
Individuals who consider themselves the top in their field with a burning desire to achieve and a passion for competition.
- Desire to educate homeowners on the positive effects of solar energy including energy cost savings, clean energy, and worthwhile investment to increase home value
- Ability to capitalize on sales opportunities with warm-leads provided, and supplement with personal leads and referrals
- Own the Sell or be Sold mentality with in-home presentations and proposals
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Sales experience with high ticket items ($10k+) is desired but not required
- Laptop or iPad for presentations
- Valid driver's license
Sales Representative Compensation
- Base per KW, Commission
- Residual Income
- Average full-time $90,000 - $150,000 yearly, with an upside of $200,000+
- Cost Reduction
- Customer Service
- Photovoltaics (Pv)
- Sales Process