Main Duties : Brevan is currently looking for a QC Manager to join our clients pipeline project near Abu Dhabi.
Our client is a leading civil contractor in the region. We are looking for a candidates with experience working on similar land / subsea pipeline projects.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Reports directly to the Project Manager, and maintain dedicated line of communication with the Regional Quality Manager on overall project quality related matters, and, the Regional Material Manager (Civil Works) if exists, on all matters concerning civil works materials.
• Manages and coordinates all quality activities on site, including assignment of quality personnel (QC Engineers, QC Inspectors, Document Controllers, and 3rd Party Testing/Inspection Company) to particular activities / work areas on site.
• Reviews and monitors the application of Company IMS Policies and Procedures applicable to the Quality Department at Project level.
• Reviews and reports matters concerning access to the IMS documentation either by a controlled copy or through a central server.
• Review of Contract requirements to determine whether Company IMS documents (plans, procedures, and the like) can be implemented as-is in their entirety, or whether project specific versions are required, and advises the Regional Quality Manager and Project Manager accordingly.
•Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and ISO9001:2008 certified.
•10 to 15 years of experience with minimum 5 years of managerial experience.
•Proven experience in Pipeline Installation (Offshore) project with Oil & Gas projects preferred.
•ADCO approved will an additional advantage.
Salary range: Starting from USD 6000 + Company provided free Food, Accommodation, Transportation and Medical Insurance.
Email/Conatct : [ Link removed ]
Salary : $6000 / $8000 per month
- Oil And Gas
- Server (Computer Science)
- Product Quality Assurance
- Installations (Computer Systems)