If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a URL blocked - click to apply in Eaton’s CHD, based in Changzhou China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Responsible for existing PD &C production line partly products sustaining and technical support to Changzhou plant and other regions plants
- Responsible for NPD project transmission to mass production and sustaining
- Responsible for Engineering to order projects through minor design change, testing, certification and mass production documents preparation
- Responsible for some VAVE projects and contribution to cost saving
- Responsible for Junction Boxes new drawings and BOM preparation according customer requirement
- Responsible for partly existing PD&C products certification renewal documents preparation
- Responsible for products technical clarification and support to other functions, such as marketing, AE, operation
- Provide technical support to customer concerning and quality issues deep investigation
- Provide the tech support for localization projects in terms of technical clarification, First Article Approval, Verification testing etc.
- Responsible for technical support to partly OEM projects
- BS degree or higher of Mechanical Engineering
- 4 years in electric product mechanical design experience(Ex Lightings or relative prefer)
- Broad design knowledge of electrical products, familiar in sheet metal, rubber, plastic, and casting parts design, relevant tooling and manufacture process knowledge
- Good project management experience;
- Skillful with Solidworks and AutoCAD, MS office,
- Fluent skill in both written and oral English;
- Good working attitude, positive, responsible, can work under the pressure and available for overtime when necessary, courage to meet challenge;
- Good team work spirit and communication skill, strong problem solving ability;
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
New Product Development