The objective of a BRS Sales Recruiting Coordinator is to be the forefront in helping Blue Raven achieve its sales force goals. This includes reaching out to candidates to schedule interviews and screen the qualified applicants to find those with potential to succeed in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Responsible for calling applicants for the Blue Raven Sales Force in order to assure that a high volume of candidates, who will maintain the Blue Raven Standard, are interviewing with the sales managers.
- Responsible for reaching out candidates that have applied and scheduling them for interviews.
- Responsible for personal time management in order to reach weekly goals and quality outcomes.
- You are a collaborator with the ability to gather information, test that information against your own assumptions, find solutions and execute.
- You have a natural desire to work with people and a love for seeing people grow and exceed at what they do.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, analysis skills, interpersonal skills, integrity, ability to think innovatively, and ability to take initiative.
Experience and skills required
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Able to make 100 plus phone calls a day.
- Previous call center experience a plus
- Coordinator experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work effectively, autonomously, and consistently in a professional office environment, whether one is working in-office or remotely.
- Call Centers
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Skills