You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
At ABS Group, risk analysis is our foundation. ABS Group is a global professional services company with 100+ offices in 30+ countries. Our Global Government division, headquartered in Arlington, VA, deploys innovative technical expertise for federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the United States Coast Guard (USCG), and the Department of Transportation (DoT). At ABS Group, you can help transform the way agencies quantify, analyze, and manage risk.
ABS Group is currently searching for enthusiastic, initiative-taking leaders with strong organizational skills to join our Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) team in Arlington, VA.
Assist DHS CISA with developing performance goals. The Senior Analyst will support program evaluation and data analytics tasks during the design, implementation, analysis, and report-writing phases. The Senior Analyst will have strong research, data analysis, and communications skills.
- Performing research and data analysis, developing conclusions and recommendations, authoring reports, and assisting with client presentations.
- Gather, analyze, translate, and compose technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel across a diverse group of private sector stakeholders.
- Review and revise tailored technical materials and programmatic documentation and provide actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand complex systems and develop innovative solutions to problems.
- Work independently and meet project deadlines.
- Translate multifaceted work processes into clear project goals and deadlines.
- Engage directly with clients, and interface with other senior officials and managers.
- Working in a team environment, coordinating study activities and findings with colleagues, and collaborating with team members to identify cybersecurity challenges and opportunities to improve federal policies and processes.
- Identifying opportunities for enhancing service offerings within a client organization or business area and participating in marketing activities, including task development, conference presentations, and technical whitepapers.
- Currently hold, or able to obtain and maintain, DHS fitness determination
- Bachelors in a related field with at least 7 years of related work experience or a master’s degree with at least 5 years of related work experience
- Experience working with US government clients, especially with DHS
- Familiarity with critical infrastructure protection roles and responsibilities
- Familiarity with government standards, best practices, roles, and responsibilities
- Ability to work during normal business hours on Eastern Standard Time
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment and demonstrate superb written/verbal communication skills
- Strong skills using products including Excel, Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Successful candidates will have cybersecurity experience and previous work with CISA and have obtained relevant Cybersecurity certificates
ABS Group is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws.
ABSG Consulting, Inc.We set out more than 160 years ago to promote the security of life and property at sea and preserve the natural environment. Today, we remain true to our mission and continue to support organizations facing a rapidly evolving seascape of challenging regulations and new technologies. Through it all, we are anchored by a vision and mission that help our clients find clarity in uncertain times. ABS is a global leader in marine and offshore classification and other innovative safety, quality, and environmental services. We’re at the forefront of supporting the global energy transition at sea, the application of remote and autonomous marine systems, cutting-edge technical solutions, and many more exciting advancements. Our commitment to safety, reliability, and efficiency is ever-present, guiding our clients to safer and more efficient operations. About Our Benefits ABS Group proudly offers a variety of industry-leading benefits designed to enhance the life and well-being of our employees and their families. These benefits include, but are not limited to, medical insurance (PPO and HD), dental and vision insurance, Health Savings account (HSA), Flexible Savings Account (FSA), life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, disability leave programs, parental leave program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time. The Company provides an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) that offers additional support in personal wellness, including work-life services. ABS Group also offers a 401K plan with a generous company match, subject to plan requirements. Equal Opportunity The ABS Group of Companies is committed to the equal employment opportunity of its employees and prohibits discrimination against any employee or qualified applicant based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status, or other non-work-related characteristics that may be protected under the law of the Federal Government or specific state employment laws. Notice ABS and Affiliated Companies (ABS) will not pay a fee to any third-party agency without a valid ABS Master Service Agreement (MSA) authorized and signed by Human Resources. Any resume, CV, application, or other forms of candidate submission provided to any employee of ABS without a valid MSA on file will be considered property of ABS, and no fee will be paid. Other This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job of the incumbent. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making a fair decision regarding the pay structure of the job. #ogjs
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Data Analysis
- Infrastructure Management
- Innovation Management
- Microsoft Excel
Job ID: C2200656