SWT Assistant Operator
20 – 40years old
Years of Experience
1 to 2 years relevant experience
Certifications / Licenses
The SWT Assistant Operator shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Report positive and dangerous feedback
- Assist the Operator in checking the equipment for any damages that might have occurred during transit.
- Assist Operator/Senior Operator to perform daily maintenance prescribed in the maintenance manual and record the same in the maintenance file.
- Assist in all equipment operations as instructed by the Operator/Supervisor
- Ensure compliance to the agreed work/leave schedule both on base and field operations.
- Ensure that the use of all expendables, materials and supplies are not wasted and these materials
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Systems
- Standard Widget Toolkits