Leap29 are working with an independent Oil & Gas engineering and consulting organisation in The Netherlands that is looking to expand its Process Department to provide a service to its clients. They operate in various areas such as Oil & Gas production units, chemical and Pharmaceutical and food industry and are looking for Senior Process Control Engineers to fill these positions.
- 12 month contract
- Start: Immediate
- Rate: To be discussed upon application
- Location: Eindhoven
- Develop process control narratives
- Instrument safe guarding
- cause and effect diagrams
- SIL and dynamic simulation studies
- FAT commissioning
- Estimate process control scope for new proposals
- May involve international travel and act as Project Manager for small process control projects involving all activities from
client contact to project close.
- Bachelors / Master degree in Instrumentation/ Electronic engineering
- 5+ years experience in process control designing of oil and gas production / pharmaceutical and food units
- Good computer skills including process simulation (HYSYS) and spreadsheet evaluations
- Excellent English skills both written and speaking
If you feel you have the right experience, please feel free to apply
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!