SitelogIQ is a rapidly growing energy and facility services company. We provide planning, design, and management solutions for organizations who want efficient and sustainable building environments that are healthier and safer for their occupants. We partner with clients in K-12, higher ed, government, healthcare, multifamily housing, and industry to optimize energy efficiency, improve indoor air quality, address lighting, and improve the customer experience. With offices across the country, it’s rewarding to make a difference in the communities where our teammates live and work. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
As an associate architect/ project designer at SitelogIQ you will be responsible for the development, creation, coordination of design and construction documents. You will work directly with the project manager, project architect and coordinate with design consultants. In addition, you will support the development team in the review and assessment of existing building facilities including documenting existing conditions, identifying needs and deficiencies of the building and creating a report regarding the existing conditions.
SitelogIQ offers the unique ability to work from home on a daily basis. A company issued computer along with all required design programs, monitors, printers, and supplies will be provided. Employees are expected to be available during normal business hours and to be logged into a group work sharing and communications program during those hours.
Some travel will be required within the Midwest region. This travel may include but is not limited to site visits, field verifications, and building assessments.
The successful candidate will:
- Work well under the direction of others
- Works from the designs of others and under supervision
- Performs assignments under direction with limited responsibility for design
- Identify and proposes technical solutions to design challenges
- Provide technical feedback in the conceptual development of project documents
- Produce accurate documents aligned with SitelogIQ standards
- Ensure project information is incorporated into project documents
- 3 or more years of experience and on the path to licensure
- Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited program
- A basic understanding of technical knowledge in architectural drafting and design
- A strong communicator, collaborative, detail oriented and organized
- Design modeling and drafting experience with Revit software and AutoCAD software for delivering preliminary design concepts and contract documents
- Proficient in 3D modeling software such as Sketchup
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suites software including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Master of Architecture from an accredited program
- 3D Rendering and animation skills
More About SitelogIQ
At SitelogIQ, we’re focused on creating a great environment for our team first so that it is more energizing and rewarding to focus on creating a great experience for our customers. That’s what we call a win-win.
Through our core values and behaviors, we’ve built a strong company foundation. We support innovation and excel at delivering above expectations. We embrace flexibility, don’t settle for mediocrity or complacency, and reward tenacity and results. We support high-performing people and are energized by each other. Whether at the job site, in the office, or enjoying an event, we have assembled a best-in-class team who knows how to drive measurable results through meaningful work and have a great time together.
If you’re energetic and want to be a part of a high-performing team, we should talk.
SitelogIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 3d Model
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Architectural Drawing