NOV is actively recruiting a HR Technology Technical Lead in Houston, TX. The successful candidate will serve as the Technical Lead for Oracle HCM Cloud support and related implementations, including working with cross functional teams and tight deadlines. This position will be involved in developing and maintaining system integrations, reports, and formula’s across HR systems like Oracle HCM Cloud, Kronos, ADP, third-party Benefits and Payroll providers. Act as the technical subject matter expert for modules Oracle HR, Payroll, Compensation, Recruitment, Talent and Benefits.
- As a HR Technology Technical Lead, you will use your knowledge and experience to help solve pressing issues in the HR function.
- Provide technical guidance and support for the following HR processes: Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, Absences, Compensation, Recruiting, Interfaces and Reports.
- Work with a team of developers supporting existing inventory of HCM Extracts, BI Interfaces and Reports, Fast Formula’s, and new projects.
- Understand requirements for new integrations/reports, draft technical design, develop and deliver solutions.
- Develop SQL based BI reports and adhoc scripts across the HCM modules.
- Troubleshoot & Develop Payroll Fast formulas, HCM Extracts for Payroll Balance Reporting and Compensation Plans.
- Perform mass data load of HR and Payroll entities such as Tax Cards, Payroll Relationships, Assignment Updates etc. using HSDL/HDL/PBL.
- Deliver new interfaces, reports and fast formula’s independently with minimal guidance.
- Analyze HCM technical tickets logged and work with the team on the code fixes required.
- Develop technical estimates for new HCM enhancements and implementations.
- Work with diverse internal customers globally across different time zones to identify ways to enhance, streamline, and improve system adoption to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of training, education and relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong knowledge of HCM Extracts, BI Reports and SQL is a must.
- Designed and developed HCM interfaces, reports and fast formulas on multiple HCM implementations or support projects.
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end architecture strategies, integrations, standards, processes, and tools.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Strong Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel skills.
- Must have the ability to handle and maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Project management experience is a plus.
Preferred method of application and to view all opportunities visit:
[ Link removed ]
NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind: NOV is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. NOV values inclusion and diversity; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- Process Analysis (Business)
- Automated Data Processing (Adp)
- Project Management