0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Construction Supervisor (Permits)
- Responsible for preparation and follow up of the permits with COMPANY respective End users for the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation and Telecom disciplines for construction works executed by contractors to ensure Department’s assigned projects are constructed in accordance with the approved Scope of Work, QHSE standards & specifications. Responsible as performing authority for Permit to Work by the Contractors.
- Facilitate issuance of necessary permits for various disciplines when requested by Contractors;
- Follow up of Permit To Work with various Endusers;
- Participate in constructability reviews and Progress Meetings as and when required;
- Review contractor’s Method statements and work procedures, Risk Assessments and JHAs;
- Review and maintain Permit To Work Register.
What you need to bring:
- B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma in relevant engineering Discipline with extensive construction related experience;
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in relevant construction and installation activities in brownfield oil & gas projects;
- Experience in the Refinery construction & commissioning;
- Experienced in the implementation of construction industry best practices, systems, processes and standards;
- Good skills in construction management, effective communication, conflict resolution.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 26 June 2024
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
- Conflict Resolution
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Management
Job ID: PUB401826