If you have mechanical background and you are eager to develop in wind industry sector -apply to this role.
Sales > SBU NCE > Mechanical Engineering NCE
Vestas is currently seeking to fill a position to strengthen our Mechanical Engineering team in Northern and Central Europe (NCE).
WTG Engineering NCE is responsible to support regional Service and Construction organisations with technical knowledge to install and operate Vestas WTGs effectively .
Mechanical team consists of 11 highly skilled and dedicated employees located in several locations in Germany and Denmark.
WTG Engineering is currently establishing a new department in Stettin where this position is a part off.
- Providing answers to technical questions in the area of hydraulic, yaw system and structural components to technicians in the field and customer
- Taking part in customer or supplier meetings
- Ensure technical knowledge is shared within WTG Engineering teams and towards development department of Vestas Wind System A/S to improve turbine reliability
- Create failure reports in a DMAIC format and statistics on failure rates to secure material forecast
- Create and adjust work instructions
- Completed Dipl.-Ing., Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Knowledge in bolt connection, hydraulics, fracture mechanics
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and ideally German or Russian language, verbally and in writing
- Deft handling of common office software
- Solid technical and investigative skills for root cause failure analysis and problem solving
- Customer oriented and the ability to understand the business value seen from a service and customer perspective
- Structured, self- motivated , takes initiative and ownership
- Highly self-motivated and results orientated candidate able to become part of a competence team
- Solid and effective communicator
- Ability and willingness to travel within NCE region
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily work under a innovative environment
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with good opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, and international environment at the world's global leader of wind energy.
We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a solid technical commitment.
You will work in our office in Szczecin, Poland.
Please apply no later than 16th July 2021.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at [ Link removed ] and following us on our social media channels.
Coaching And Mentoring